Based on the knowledge acquired in the course Introduction to SAP ERP Customizing you will apply advanced techniques in order to customize an End-to-End Business Process including detailed settings of a variety of process steps. The goal of this course is to provide students with in-depth knowledge of Customizing techniques in SAP ERP, including:
- Client concept, Change and Transport Management
- Authorization concept of SAP Systems
- Maintaining and Managing own IMG Projects
- Customizing of the Organizational Model
- Customizing of Master Data
- Customizing of a detailed and all-encompassing End-to-End Business Process
- Error-handling and dealing with incomplete Customizing settings
- Customizing of own Reports
This course requires that you have successfully accomplished the course Introduction to SAP ERP Customizing and that you fully comprehend the content within the course.
By practically working on the implementation of processes and their integration, the participants will develop an in-depth understanding of the complete implementation process on all of the four SAP ERP concept levels: organizational units, master data, process, and reporting. Thus, participants will be thoroughly prepared for their future role of project employees or end-users in the field of SAP ERP.